Saturday, July 25, 2015

Soul Ready

by Edie Melson @EdieMelson

I snapped this picture the last night I was on my mini writing retreat with Vonda Skelton and Mary Denman. This quote seemed to fit. 


Share a time when something special snuck up on you! 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

6 comments:

  1. There was something I needed to tell my husband. I didn't want to have to. I should have been able to handle it, but I couldn't. I was so sure he'd get angry, and I don't deal well with angry. I stewed needlessly for days. One morning, he opened the conversation calmly and took responsibility. I was floored! Where was the explosion? God smiled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn. Seriously. New every morning. Like God's mercies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two hummingbirds snuck up on me this morning at Noel Field, a parade field on Fort Bliss. They were on the page at a bistro in chapter 4, and showed up for real today at the parade field where most of chapter 5 takes place. I was there studying sensory details to edit the scene. Should I write them in? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, what encouragement you've shared! Thank you! And Patricia, I agree, definitely write in the hummingbirds. Blessings, E

    ReplyDelete