Saturday, May 4, 2013

Writing Prompt Image—Faithful in Small Things

How has being faithful in small things impacted the big things in your life? 

Be Faithful in Small Things because it is in them that your Strength lies. - Mother Teresa

Share your answers in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

2 comments:

  1. I'm starting to think that there are no small things...a friend just told me that she keeps a letter I wrote her two years ago on her desk as a help for her dark times, and often reads it more than once a day. I don't even remember having written it...a small thing surely, but then, not small at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A young man at work told me he kept the encouraging little note in his wallet that I had written to him a few years before. He showed it to me proudly. Young people need our insight and wisdom.It was not a small gesture to him. People appreciate someone who notices their need and responds.

    ReplyDelete