Saturday, July 12, 2014

Social Media Image—Favorite Places

Where are some of your favorite places to rest and renew?

"I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it." William Shakespeare
(This picture was taken on a recent trip to the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC)
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

4 comments:

  1. The mountains!!! Or the beach on Maui. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love such places and feed time into my calendar to be there to renew, to meditate and to WRITE. Places like Lake Junaluska, NC, Ridgecrest Retreat Center, Myrtle Beach area, Charleston, Georgetown and Beaufort. Also SC Botanical Gardens next to Clemson University. Elva Cobb Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to many places of rest over the years. We used to own a cabin in the mountains and I loved it. One year we traveled to France and took a train to Giverney which is the home of Claude Monet. It was so peaceful sitting beside the scenes of many of his paintings that I love. Now I spend more time in my little condo entry garden. It is peaceful in the early morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camping (glamping) anywhere in my little 1960 canned ham camper, Daisy! With my husband by my side. :)

    ReplyDelete