Saturday, July 19, 2014

Social Media Image—Chasing Butterflies

Butterflies can be a euphemism for many things, from cool ideas to distractions. No matter what they stand for, we still need to go beyond chasing them. How do you catch those elusive butterflies in your life?
You can only chase a butterfly for so long...  -Jane Yolen

Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

3 comments:

  1. How many times have we used butterflies to indicate nerve attacks on the stomach? :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! We use them for a lot of things, blessings, E

      Delete
  2. I've never heard those before, Edie. I'm with Ane. "I've got butterflies in my stomach" is often used to mean being nervous.

    ReplyDelete