Saturday, July 26, 2014

Social Media Image—An Opener of Doors

A lot of what I try to do through this site and through teaching is to be an opener of doors. Others helped me get where I am today as a writer. I'd be pretty ungrateful if I wasn't willing to do that for others. 

I believe most of you who read my blog do the same thing. You take what you learn and help those who aren't yet where you are. Take time today to thank someone who opened a door for you.



Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

10 comments:

  1. YOU have opened numerous doors for me Edie. The world of writing is one of the best that you've shared with me. Thank you so much. I appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edie, you have opened both my eyes and some doors with your social-media posts. I am a lot braver now. Your blogs are so clear that a "baby" can understand them. I'm so glad you have a passion for helping and teaching others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry, thank you! If I make it clear, it's only because I share information in the way I need to receive it to understand! Blessing, E

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful image!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and quote. You do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for what you've invested in us at BRMCWC. I appreciate the things you have taught me and have told me face to face. Tonight, our writers group that we started after this year's conference will have a "Blog Talk," about how to get a blog started and what to write on it, etc. So I get to use the information you and others have provided. I hadn't thought about passing on info and help as opening a door before. Thanks for opening the door to possibilities for so many.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to warmly and openly thank Colleen Jackson. For years she directed our writers group, EMACW (East Metro Atlanta Christian Writers). She didn't stop at being our director. God has used Colleen in my life countless times, as well as so many others. She is the reason I forged ahead with my first book, my first song and now a 2nd book. Colleen's godly encouragement, wisdom and knowledge is priceless! What I have learned through EMACW and my writing mentor, Colleen, is more than any college degree could give me. Sorry to babble, but I'm bubble over with gratitude and hope that I can be an encouragement to others as she has been to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First off praise God for the countless ways He has led and encouraged me. And thank you, Edie.

    ReplyDelete