Saturday, August 31, 2013

Writing Prompt Image— Faith to Follow Your Dreams


How do you find the faith to follow your dreams?

"For to have faith, is to have wings." J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
Share your answers in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

4 comments:

  1. When I'm having trouble finding faith to follow my dreams, I always think of past experiences when God was answering my prayers, sometimes without my recognizing it at the time. Those memories remind me that the Holy Spirit is always present. And if God is for me, who can be against me? Beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that God can do anything. All I need to do is be obedient to the call and watch my Father put all the pieces together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In one of the bible studies I was in many years ago, we discussed the Ebinezers (forgive me for the spelling). These were the rock alters that the Israelites made when they encountered God. They were erected so that they would not forget. When God moves in my life, I make a note of that and remember that when I don't see him. In the middle of the night, it comes in handy.
    Also, one of the songs that was sang at our wedding was When you can't see His hand, trust Hs Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quotes collection with nice picture. This is really enjoyable. I have collected many quotes from you. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete