Saturday, June 15, 2013

Writing Prompt Image—Destination

I had run across this quote a while back and was on the lookout for a picture to illustrate it. Then, this past week while I was on a cruise to the Bahamas, I took this photo. I couldn't wait to share it with you, and be inspired by the things you're doing to make your dreams come true. So.... 

What are you doing to reach your destination?



Share your answers in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

4 comments:

  1. Everything I possibly can. ;)

    LOVE that shot, Edie! Such a peace about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alycia, me too! Thanks for stopping by, Blessings, E

      Delete
  2. In order to reach my destiny, I will continue to bang away at the keyboard of my dreams. I will reach for my dreams of becoming a freelance writer and no matter how hard it is, I will grow from reaching, learn from trying and will win from doing. Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beth, I know you're going to make it, too! Blessings as you continue your journey!

      Delete