Saturday, August 17, 2013

Writing Prompt Image—Direction


How do you determine your direction...in life...and when opportunities appear?

...your ears will hear a voice behind you saying, "This is the way, walk in it." Isaiah 30:21
Share your answers in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

2 comments:

  1. When I pray for direction, God often uses people in my life to let me know and to confirm what he wants me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has always been a complication in my life. I spread myself too thin and couldn't concentrate on one thing. As I have aged (and aged) I am getting better at forcing myself to look back at the one thing I know for certain. I know I am to write and to focus on the non-churched. When I am asked to do something that doesn't fit into that ministry (like writing devotions or teaching a class of children), I know I should say no and keep going in the direction of my ministry. I allowed myself to be led astray too many times. It kept me from fulfilling God's purpose for me.

    ReplyDelete