Saturday, July 13, 2013

Writing Prompt Image—Storms of Life


In this life we have have to weather all kinds of storms. How do you find the strength to hang on and make it through?


Share your answers in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

8 comments:

  1. I pray a lot, read my Bible, talk with friends I can trust. Mainly prayer and staying busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's an incredible picture, Edie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo Edie. I too cling to Jesus when the storms of life swirl around me. I know that I cannot trust in myself or others--Jesus is the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep my eyes on Jesus. For me the key to going through the storms in life is abiding in Him. He is my strength moment by moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know from experience that God is with me no matter what happens. Just that knowledge goes a long way for me. When I need a little extra to get through, I think of Jesus physically standing beside me, physically sitting with me, listening to me. One of my favorite songs is "Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus." It's really all about Him anyway, not me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep a journal, write devotions and personal essays, and bathe every moment in praise and thanksgiving. God brought me out of a life of sin and dispair and set my feet on the Solid Rock in 4/90. After my injury,1/91, I couldn't understand why He let me live and suffer. Then why He wouldn't heal me. Now He is the one I live for--telling His story of grace, mercy, love and forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shot Edie! I'm definitely learning to trust God in the storms.

    ReplyDelete