Monday, May 9, 2016

How to Add Personalized Social Media Buttons to a WordPress Site

by Edie Melson @EdieMelson

NOTE: This is reposted from www.TheAuthorRoadmap.com. Be sure to stop by and sign up for updates. 

Today I'm excited to show you how to add personalized social media buttons to a free or paid WordPress site. You may notice this blog is sporting a new set of buttons right below my header. They were surprisingly easy to install and I couldn't wait to share how to do it. 

The screencast below contains step-by-step instructions for adding them to a WordPress site. You can also add them to a Blogger site, but the process is slightly different. I shared how to do that in a SEPARATE screencast this past Monday, on my other site, www.TheWriteConversation.com. So if you have a Blogger site, visit How to Add a Personalized Social Media Buttons to a Blogger Site.



Be sure to leave any questions or comments in the comments section below. 

TWEETABLES
How to Add Personalized #SocialMedia Buttons to a WordPress Site - @EdieMelson (Click to Tweet)

Add personalized #socialmedia buttons to your #blog with step-by-step instructions from @EdieMelson (Click to Tweet)


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this! I've been trying to add my twitter button with no success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, hopefully this process will work! Blessings, E

      Delete