Saturday, September 13, 2014

Following Your Dreams Means Getting Your Feet Wet

Life is hard, chasing our dreams is hard. 

Making what we dream a reality takes more than wishing. We have to get our feet wet and venture into unknown waters—swimming in faith. 

What are you doing to get your feet wet?



Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie


and the winner is...
The winner for the drawing for Ane Mulligan's book is Marjorie Hill!
Marjorie, please contact me (ediegmelson (at) gmail (dot) com) and we'll get your book to you.

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Edie. I met a young girl at the grocery store yesterday. In conversation, she mentioned she's a writer. I was delighted to hear her say she actually had finished a novella! So many we meet want to be writers, but they never really write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hesitant to dip my toe in the water and begin the walk. This is so true, I am going to have to jump in the water and get wet before I can move forward.

    ReplyDelete