Saturday, March 1, 2014

Social Media Image—Stillness

I was fascinated by this quote and the thought of moving in peace. What does that mean to you?

"Being still does not mean don't move. It means, move in peace." - E'yen A Gardener
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the image, Edie. So timely. I've been sidelined with nerve damage to one foot, and possibly to the other. It puts this quote in a different perspective for me.
    While learning patience through decreased mobility and pain, I'm also learning to be "active" in other ways. In peace, I move forward in more focused prayer; and in deeper praise & thanksgiving.
    Being still is forcing me to move toward more intentional living; to move past myself & my present situation and concentrate on how God is working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Move in peace." Great reminder of God's desire for us. Thanks for this, Edie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I posted it on my Pinterest. Thanks, Edie! :)

    ReplyDelete