Saturday, February 23, 2013

Images of Writing—Hope


Every week I post an image for you all to use online for free. I also took this photo while we were on vacation in late January.

As always you're welcome to use this image as you wish, online. You may post it to social media, your blog, or website. It's my gift to you. I only ask that you not remove my website watermark or use it in print.

Blessings to you all!
Edie

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, And sings the tune without the words, And never stops at all
~ Emily Dickinson

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture and great quote,Edie. Where were you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ellen, a very cheerful message.

    Edie, how do you you embed your website watermark onto a photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine, I use an app on my iPad to work with the photo. I've heard you can do similar stuff with Picassa on the web, but I've never tried.

      Delete
  3. It was our trip to Disney World, our second honeymoon. We were at Animal Kingdom in the bird sanctuary. Thanks so much! I hope you all can use these somehow. Blessings, E

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote. Fabulous pictures. Thanks for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, Edie! Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete