Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Writer Wanders...

by Edie Melson @EdieMelson

"A writer wanders. And a once-lost story finds a home." ~Robert Benson




















This week, I've had the incredible experience of listening to author Robert Benson. He's been the keynote speaker at the Florida Christian Writers Conference where I'm also on faulty. This particular quote resonated with me, and I thought I wanted to share it with you. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. That's the kind of quote that stirs my heart. Thank you, Edie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I heard Robert Benson was at the Mt. Hermon Writers Conference. I could have listened for hours. An amazing and talented man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful quote, Edie! and so very apt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, Edie. Love this quote1

    ReplyDelete