Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Author of My Life

I don't know about you, but I've tried being the author of my own life. I much prefer to leave that responsibility up to someone more qualified. This year I'm turing the writing responsibilities over to the Author of all!


Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!

13 comments:

  1. Well said, Edie. Blessings for you and your family this New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan. Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful way to start the New Year. God is in control!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best resolution I've seen so far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elllen, Angie, and Sherry, Thanks for the support - Happy New Year to you all! Blessings, E

      Delete
  5. Love your plan and your journal.

    I have all my journals from so many years right behind me in a huge basket. I'll never throw them away. And there's nothing like having one more new journal full of blank pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I do love my journals too. The book I have coming out in May is based on my prayer journals from when our son was in the military. Blessings, E

      Delete
  6. Love this, Edie! Every year I choose a word and this year it's "surrender" and your blog fits perfectly with it. Love the picture. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darlene, that's a great One Word for the year! Blessings, E

      Delete
  7. I love your post Edie! It's a visual reminder of why I love New Years. For me, New Years represents a chance to start over, and a clean slate. With that comes new hope, and new possibilities. But with Christ Jesus, we don't need a holiday to have that chance. All we have to do is ask. Happy New Year Edie! I miss you, and carry a piece of you with me always.

    Hugs and Blessings----

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your journal. It looks as is it is an antique. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete