Saturday, May 17, 2014

Social Media Image—The Writer's Soul

"Every secret of a writer's soul, every experience of his life, every quality of his mind,
is written large in his works." -Virginia Woolf
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

3 comments:

  1. I have always been a person who loves to journal. There are many journals I keep private as I pour out my heart and soul. The rest I share on my blog and in my public writing.

    Thank you Edie for the photo and quote; love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to journal as well. I started 28 years ago and rarely miss the opportunity to jot down my thoughts. Do I live to write or write to live? Hummmmm....Thanks Edie for the photo and the thought provoking quote. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true. A writer pours out their soul in black and white allowing the world to read their heart.

    ReplyDelete