Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Behind the Scenes Look at the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference

Yesterday I posted about the top 10 reasons to attend a writers conference, and I highlighted some of the conferences that I personally recommend. Starting today, and continuing over the next few Thursdays I'm going to provide you with a look at the people behind those conferences. We'll start with a behind the scenes look at the Blue Ridge Mountains Christian Writers Conference. Since I'm the co-director, I thought I'd let Alton Gansky handle this one solo.





If you've had the opportunity to attend Blue Ridge (and I know a lot of you have) feel free to chime in with some of the highlights from your stay.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

4 comments:

  1. Last year was my first at BRMCWC and I've already signed up for this year. Can't wait to see the class schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it, I'll attend my tenth conference in May. The skills I learn and the opportunity to see good friends and make new ones keep me coming back year after year. I always leave with an excitement about my writing and the confidence to keep at it. .

    Most important are the contacts I make. We keep in touch throughout the year and serve as encouragers and accountability partners.

    I wouldn't be where I am on my writing journey without my experiences at BRMCW. See you all in May.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2014 resolution: attend a conference. This post gave me a glimpse of what the demeanor of BRMCWC might be like. Now, if I can overcome the shyness and just get registered...

    ReplyDelete