Saturday, October 26, 2013

Social Media Image—The Courage of Others

I took this picture a couple of weeks ago when our youngest son, John, was home from college. He spent the day with us in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I'm constantly challenged and inspired by all three of our sons. Their courage has given me the strength to accomplish much more than I ever thought possible.

So, I'd love to know, who has shared some courage with you?


Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others.
Robert Louis Stevenson
Share your stories in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

2 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law Tanya, who has been battling stage four breast cancer with a beautiful smile and positive attitude for more than four years. Every time I feel tempted to whine or complain about something in my life, I remember all she's going through and the grace and courage she has displayed. And, I feel stronger for knowing her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a good friend whose husband had a brain bleed last November. He's been through a number of surgical procedures to try and fix the situation going on inside his head. He's dealt with a stroke and double visions as side effects from procedures. He's lost his job in the midst of this. They have both faced this ordeal with courage and faith in a way that is inspirational. When I get discouraged or think my life is hard, I remember that nothing I'm facing is life threatening. And that God walks through each event in this life with me.

    ReplyDelete