The reality is, if you want to be published – and stay published – you need to attend Writer’s Conferences. But you shouldn’t attend unprepared. This is why the mulit-published, award-winning novelists and conference coordinators on the My Book Therapy staff wrote: The Truth about Conferences: the MBT guide to how to have a successful writers conference.
Writers conferences are overwhelming. But when you prepare yourself, they can also change your life.
To celebrate this book – and to give you some tips and tricks – we’re having a Truth about Conferences Webinar on Thursday night, 7pm CST on our MBT Open House channel. To join us, and to get a free excerpt, LIKE our Facebook page (the excerpt and registration link will appear!)
OR, if you want to skip the webinar, and still get a launch discount, sign up HERE. We’ll be announcing the discount code and sending out the link during the webinar and afterwards.
Here’s some things you’ll learn:
- How to choose a conference
- Budgeting for a conference
- How to prepare professionally with business cards and pitch sheets
- Choosing the right workshops
- How to handle appointments
- Organizing your time and information
- Standing out in a positive way
- Conference Etiquette
- How to pack for success
- And even how to network to after the conference is over!
Be prepared with the truth, the right expectations, and the tools for success. Because knowing the truth about conferences…just might get you published.
Blessings on the journey!
Susie May Warren