Saturday, December 3, 2016

Will You Recommend THE WRITE CONVERSATION?

By Edie Melson @EdieMelson

Will you recommend The Write Conversation as a Top 101 Writing Blog?
This year I'm doing something different. I'm asking for a present from you—our loyal blog readers. It won't cost a thing—I promise! 

The team and I here at The Write Conversation are working hard to provide information to help equip you to follow your writing dream. We have a dream too, it's to be listed in the Writer's Digest top 101 Writing Blogs in The Write Life's 100 Best Websites for Writers.  

You can help us achieve that dream, and here's how:
For Writer's Digest
All you have to do is send your comments and nominations to writersdigest@fwmedia.com with "101 Websites" in the subject line. It would help to add a brief sentence or two telling them why you are recommending us. 

For The Write Life
Go to this page and add your nominations and comments. 

If you've found this blog helpful, nominating us would mean a great deal. If there are other writing blogs you visit regularly, please nominate them as well!

Many Thanks & Blessings,
Edie

TWEETABLE


24 comments:

  1. Done! I mean is there any other one-stop writing blog but The Write Conversation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did it! Now praying for positive results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted to both addresses provided. I turn to your blog second thing each morning. First thing is a Bible study. It is surprising how often the two things intertwine. Thank you for the chance to give back just a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, thank you! I'm humbled and blessed by your words!

      Delete
  4. Me too. Love this site and look forward each morning to reading and learning something new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely would be honored. Just nominated this site in both places. It's one of the best decisions I made in 2014 as a newbie to writing. Thank you for the great writing tips. Blessings in all that you do to equip writers for the journey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done. Couldn't do what I do without your words of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Recommended. You should be in the top blog. I subscribe to it and follow information all the time. It's the only blog I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to do it. This is my go-to for information and I love how accessible you and your contributors are. Thanks, Edie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Done! Honored to recommend The Write Conversation. It's the go-to site for all things writer-related!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just did! I said your blog is full of daily encouragement and practical tips. You speak effectively to both seasoned writers and new beginners. Thanks, Edie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Edie, DONE!!

    You and Seekerville are two of my faves, so you go, girl!

    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Same here. Done on both sites.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Same here. Done on both sites.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I nominated you as well. You deserve the honor. You've taught me so much over the past three years. You are the reason I began a blog. I always smile when I scroll through my list of Twitter followers because the very first follower was you. You barely knew me but you chose to encourage and teach me. I've learned much through your website and continue to do so. Thanks for all you do, Edie.

    ReplyDelete