Saturday, May 30, 2015

Refuse Average

So often, I'm afraid we aim too low. How do you rise above average?

Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will. ~A.W. Tozer
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

3 comments:

  1. I remind myself of the ordinary people God has used to do extraordinary things. If God can use them He can use me. All to His Glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I focus on giving my best for His glory rather than comparing myself to others. Also, I cut out a poem years ago (can't find it now) with the phrase "sky blue clouds of mediocrity" that often helped me push beyond the average.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always felt that God deserves my very best, not my leftovers. We need to push ourselves to reach to the highest we can and then leave the results to God.

    ReplyDelete