Saturday, November 15, 2014

Every Leaf Speaks Bliss to Me—A Social Media Image to Share

by Edie Melson @EdieMelson

As I've mentioned before, I love autumn. I especially love to go leaf peeping in the Blue Ridge Mountains. I'd love to know what places you go to watch the magnificent colors of fall.
Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree.  Emily Bronte

Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

8 comments:

  1. My top preference is New England, but since I retired from trucking Rockville, IN and vicinity is the next best. They have 39 covered bridges in a about a 50 mile radius of Rockville. They have a Covered Bridge Festival the first full week in October every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lived in upstate NY for 4 years, and by upstate, I mean far upstate. We were 30 minutes from Vermont and Mass. The Berkshires were out our backdoor, and with all the hardwoods, there is no prettier place on earth in the Fall. The brilliant reds, golds, yellows, and purples were magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a good bit of color here in middle Georgia, but we have made several trips to the Smokies in the fall and the color is so magnificent. We rode our motorcycle through Maggie Valley. It's something unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful photo, Edie. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mounds State Park, Anderson, Indiana. We enjoyed many extended family get togethers there and the fall colors out on the trails were gorgeous. Wish I could go back every season and take pictures to paint with oil, water color, and, of course...with words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's beautiful, Edie. God's artistry always blows my mind this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Living here in East Tennessee, my own yard and neighborhood is beautiful. Confession: Yesterday as I drove home from work I swerved into a pile of leaves that had collected along the side of the road. I watched in my rearview mirror as they swirled around. What a kid! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you all inspire me. I need to plan more trips! We were so blessed to have a double-fall. We first got to experience the changing leaves in our recent trip to CO (we were in the Rocky Mountains National ParK) to see our son, John. Then here at home in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

    I hate I didn't have a chance to answer each comment individually, I was gone all day yesterday at a Veteran's Day event. But Thank you SOOOOO much for all of you who took time to comment! Blessings, E

    ReplyDelete