Saturday, August 9, 2014

Social Media Image—What Mountain is Calling You?

This summer our youngest son went west to follow his heart. He signed on at Camp Timberline as a counselor and tennis coach.

And he fell in love with the Colorado Rockies.

As his mother, I hate having him so far from home, but I love watching him spread his wings and fly. Like all three of my sons, John's an inspiration to me as I watch him leave behind what's comfortable and follow his calling.

"The mountains are calling, I must go." - John Muir
Now my question to you is this.

What mountain is calling you and have you accepted the challenge?

Share your thoughts in the comment section below.

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

5 comments:

  1. The mountain of moving forward past grief...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes longer than you want, Jennifer. Be kind to yourself.

      Delete
  2. The mountain of moving forward in answering His call and not give in to discouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henry, I'm on that particular mountain as well. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Blessings, E

      Delete
  3. My mountain learning to say no more, and working on my yes to the Lord to allow more margin in my life for rest.

    ReplyDelete