Saturday, April 12, 2014

Social Media Image—Living Like it's Spring!

The calendar tells us spring has arrived. But I know much of the country is still wrapped in the tattered remains of a harsh winter. So often we can feel like we're living this phenomenon in our lives. 

How do you live like it's spring?

Despite the forecast, live like it's spring. - Lilly Pulitzer
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

5 comments:

  1. Love it that you used a quote by a fashion designer (I was once a designer!) and it's a very good quote with a good sentiment. And Great is His Faithfulness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your quotes. Also wanted to let you know I enjoyed and appreciated the Hang Out the other evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote and I love spring. I enjoy the blooming flowers. I think of new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this season! The dogwood above is just like the one in my front yard. Those and the azaleas always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, Edie! We so live in the state for this picture!

    ReplyDelete