Saturday, August 3, 2013

Writing Prompt Image—Hope


What do you do to keep HOPE alive?

"Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work; you don't give up." Anne Lamott
Share your answers in the comment section below. 

I also invite you to use this image any way you like online. Post it to your blog, share it on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, anywhere you'd like. All I ask is that you keep it intact, with my website watermark visible.

Don't forget to join the conversation!
Blessings,
Edie

7 comments:

  1. It can take a long time for the desire you hope for comes to fruition, but if you persevere long enough it'll come to pass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is like darkness to a bat. With only the shadow of hope, we humans can push foward. As the shadows of the night lengthen, a bat flies toward the heavens. :) Okay, so I'm strange...... ha

    I keep hope alive by telling God I understand that it's all in his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to get in God's Word and hear from the author of HOPE himself! He NEVER fails to lift me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to get in God's Word and hear from the author of HOPE himself. He NEVER fails to lift me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, I'm sharing this one, Edie.

    We can have assurance, when we persevere in the darkness, it always leads to the hope of Light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really loved this post. God does give us hope and helps us to achieve what He wants us to do. I also believe He puts those desires in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your photo, Edie. What do I do to keep hope alive? I just keep praying, keep trusting, and never stop believing in the Creator of hope.

    ReplyDelete